This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosures and policies page. 100% of this post is my honest opinion.
I can’t believe next weekend is Christmas! I still have a few more gifts to purchase, which is surprising because I started shopping in mid-November this year. If you’re anything like me and have a crazy dog lover in your family, this list may be helpful!
I’ve compiled a list of the best items to get the #crazydoglady in your family. (Since I am that person in my family)
1. Who doesn’t love weekends, coffee and dogs? This shirt is perfect for the person who can’t get enough of all three!
Short Sleeve Weekends Coffee & Dogs Tee • Nordstrom Rack • $29.97
2. Another shirt for the dog lover in your family. Someone who points out every time they see a dog while you’re out:
All the Dogs Tee • Treat Dreams • $30
3. These cute magnets are the perfect stocking stuffer.
Dog Butt Magnets • World Market • $12.99
4. This cute little ring dish says it all. If you are a true dog lover you’d wish the over population in shelters would end, thus wishing that every dog had a home, as well as wishing that every home had a dog. (Because us fellow dog lovers all know how great it is to have a dog in your life.)
In a Perfect World Dog Plate • Francesca’s • $8
5. This cute mini-emergency kit is an essential that every dog owner needs to throw in their bag. It has items such as ear and eye wipes, waste bags, dental wipes, cleaning towelettes and a collapsible water bowl. Not to mention it comes in a cute spotted bag. I love this!
Mini-Emergency Kit For Dogs • Francesca’s • $16
6. No matter who you voted for this election, everyone could agree that if their dog was on the ballot, they would have voted for him/her. With no hesitation.
My Dog For President Box Sign • Francesca’s • $12
7. Does your recipient love to draw and doodle? This coloring book features a ton of different dogs that they can color in while they plot their next effort to #saveallthedogs.
A Million Dogs Coloring Book • Urban Outfitters • $9.95
8. Pins and patches are a trending item, so what type of pin do you buy for your family/friend? A pin that screams what they really are…”A Dog Petter”. They can wear pins proudly on their jacket or attach it to a makeup bag or their canvas/fabric purse.
Dog Petter Pin • Urban Outfitters • $10
9. As you all may know I love the store Basin. I recently discovered it this past summer in Orlando and have been hooked ever since. (You can read more about them here) One of my favorite things about Basin is that they are cruelty-free. This paw prints soap is such a cute gift idea! You can purchase it alone or put it in a gift set as well. I have purchased their soaps before, and I love them!
Paw Prints Soap • Basin • $5.99
10. All of us girls have given or received a best friends heart in elementary school and your best friend then wore the other half. Who says you can’t be BFFs with your dog? This set is a charm necklace you get to wear and your dog gets to wear his little charm on his collar! Instead of a heart, it’s a bone broken in half. You’re welcome.
Dog Bone “Best Friends” Charm Necklace and Collar • Local Fixture • $30
That about wraps up my list! I could continue, but these were my favorites across all different types of items. Let me know your favorites in the comment section below! 🙂